YES Housing Cooperative Society Ltd is a Real Estate Investment Company conceptualized by staff from Airtel, Liquid Telecom Kenya(KDN),Nokia Solutions Networks, IBM and other partners of the Airtel Group
To be a leading and dynamic housing institution in satisfying the Housing & Property acquisition needs of our members
- To provide for its members a living accommodation at a fair and responsible price together with infrastructure
- To Providing solutions for affordable property and land ownership for its members.
- To Providing solutions for construction and management of housing for its members.
- To Purchase and sale of land or houses for its members.
- Voluntary and Open Membership
- Democratic Member Control
- Economic Participation by Members
- Autonomy and Independence
- Education, Training and Information
- Cooperation among Cooperatives
- Concern for Community in General
YES Housing Cooperative Society is managed by a competent team of 12 whose structure is as follows; Chairman, Vice Chairman, Seccretary, Treasurer, Investment Committee – 3 members, Education Committee 3 members and an oversight committee the Supervisory Committee with 3 members